Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Parentals: Part Two

I told my parents about my tarot cards the other night. And they actually took it REALLY well. I'm so relieved! My Dad was just kinda like whatever, I don't really care lol. But my Mom asked me a few questions, kinda nodded, and said she thought she remembered somebody doing that in high school. Then she asked me if someone got the death card if I thought they were really going to die. Hahaha she was so cool about it, I'm so incredibly happy right now:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your parents are cool about it (my parents are too even if my Mom is wary about them but at least she doesn't openly oppose it). Just be responsible (with the cards and with your life in general) and I think they won't have a problem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! :) I was just relieved that they didn't tell me it was devil worship or something stupid/crazy like that haha.

    ReplyDelete