Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spreads Spreads Spreads

I finally started a spreads notebook!! :) I currently have 36 spreads in my notebook, and I'm really excited about them! Of course, I'm always looking for more, so if anyone reads this and has some favorite spreads, I would love to hear them!

This past weekend I spent the night with two of my friends and I brought my notebook of spreads and my two decks with me. I ended up doing four readings over the course of the night, two for each of them. I let them pick spreads from my notebook and they went really well! They were both freaking out because of how accurate the readings were, and I think they both really got a lot out of the readings I did both for them. SUCCESS!! I was really excited :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when people are freaking out because of the accuracy? :D Hm, I think I should also be keeping a spreads notebook and bringing it around as I always draw a blank on what spread to use when reading for others. As for spread suggestions if you're not queasy about doing YES/NO questions try this one: have the querent choose 5 cards. Major arcana & even numbered cards count as YES while Court Cards & Odd numbered cards count as NO. Usually some insight or story could also be seen in the chosen cards. I've been using this extensively since I first read about it in Susyn Blair-Hunt's book and it has been quite accurate and insightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, a comment!!! Haha you're my first comment!! Yayyy, I'm excited :D

    Mk sorry. :) I've actually never done YES/NO questions before! That's pretty cool...I'll def have to try it. That's really neat about seeing the story in the chosen card too. I'll letcha know the outcome :)

    ReplyDelete